- kiwi fruit slices, garnish
- 1 1/4 cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- 1 cup cream, lightly whipped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 x 170g cans passionfruit pulp
- 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 80g butter, melted
- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter and press into the base of a lightly greased 20cm springform pan; chill.
- Beat PHILADELPHIA and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth. Add lemon juice and gelatine mixture and beat until combined. Fold through the cream and 1 can of passionfruit pulp.
- Pour mixture into prepared base and chill 3 hours or until set. Serve cheesecake topped with kiwi fruit and drizzled with remaining passionfruit pulp.
Recipe source: http://philly.com.au/recipes/passionfruit-cheesecake/