If you are a reader of my blog it is no secret that I’m huge fan of Asian food. As I often do, I found myself craving Thai food. While searching for Thai recipes I discovered this recipe at theyummylife.com and it doesn’t disappoint. It is delicious, easy to pull together and I can use my fresh snow peas from the garden. I do like her suggestion of making extra sauce and freezing it! Enjoy!
- 1/2 lb. rice noodles, cooked
- 2-3 chicken breasts, thinly sliced across the grain into bite-sized pieces (shrimp is good, too)
- 6-7 cups (approx.) cut veggies of your choice (I like 1 c. carrots, 1-1/2 c. snow peas, 2 c. mushrooms, 3/4 c. red pepper, 1 c. baby bok choy, 3/4 c. green onions)
- 1-2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 c. (or more) chicken broth (use water for vegetarian version)
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
View original post 263 more words