Hey all! So sorry haven’t been posting recipes of my own for a really long time. Last year was a crazy year! So many family weddings, deaths etc….. I also hadn’t tried many new dishes, which is another reason I didn’t post. Instead I re-blogged from various other sites.
So here goes the first recipe for this year……
I will be trying it tomorrow. 🙂
1 dash black pepper
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons mustard
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Wipe down chicken breast with paper towel
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. In bowl, beat egg and mustard.
4. In separate bowl combine cheese and bread crumbs.
5. Dip each breast in egg mixture then coat with cheese mixture.
6. Let it set for about 10 minutes.
7. Saute chicken in oil for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
This recipe is originally from: http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Mustardy-Fried-Chicken-Breasts-Recipezaar