What do you do when you have rolls leftover from a recent BBQ? You make sliders of course! But these aren’t your typical burgers — would you expect anything less from me and my kitchen? 🙂
Chicken Breast Sliders
Ingredients (for 6 sliders):
- 6 Mini Kaiser Rolls
- 2 Chicken Breasts – sliced diagonally into thin strips
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottled or canned Artichokes – chopped
- Sliced Olives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pan over medium heat, drizzle in olive oil and cook the chicken slices that have been lightly salted and peppered.
- On a baking sheet, heat your rolls for about 10 minutes in the oven.
- Create spread by combining mayo and chopped artichoke.
- Spread a thin layer of the artichoke spread on the roll, place chicken slices, add arugula, more artichoke spread and top with olive slices.
Fast, delicious and an…
View original post 10 more words